Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Everyday's a new day...

Well the one thing I wasn't ready for was the time change. I was barely able to sleep on the plane ride home, and of course there were problems getting in and getting my luggage. By the time I arrived at my house, it was 7 am and I was barely awake. I am still recovering, but work must go on and my deadline is Thursday. When it is published, I will put the link in my blog.

For the rest of my trip, I walked around Golden Gate Park which was amazing. San Francisco is a great city, a little cold, but a great city.

I spent most of today uploading the rest of my pictures and catching up on sleep (apart from the time I spent at the Health Center). I also transcribed the interview I did with a park ranger at Point Reyes. I guess this part of my experience is learning that the work doesn't stop when you come home, but rather it is just beginning. I don't mind, though, because like I said last time, each new story is a new experience, and that keeps things fresh. I think the fact that journalism isn't a nine to five job is what draws me to it.

No comments: